Monday, April 27, 2009

What's in my refrigerator

In my refrigerator I have...
-1 jar of peanut butter -1 tub of cookie dough -12 eggs -lettuce -smoked sausage -rice -beer 
-mango nectar -3 cartons of milk -cranberry juice -tomato sauce -butter -mayonnaise -cream
-cans of soda (mostly coke)
Most of the things in my fridge are healthy, while it may look like a fatty diet these food items were bought in bulk and usually last a much longer time.  I think that in terms of the food in the refrigerator my diet is fairly healthy  and while some of the food may have pesticides in them, which are virtually unavoidable, they're still fairly natural.  My own personal belief is that a healthy diet is based on having a balance of different foods and personalizing it for your body type which comes from an understanding of your body  

No comments: