Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food Journal

4/28/09
Dinner: 2 steaks and rice
-I enjoyed my meal and I ate it while I was on my computer, at the time I was busy working on homework.  I ate at a reasonable pace to enjoy my meal and also multi-task at the same time
4/29/09
Breakfast: "Cheerios" and milk
-I ate it quickly so I would get to school on time and I liked the taste but didn't have the time to enjoy it.
Lunch: meatballs, Pb and J sandwich, snapple
-this meal was mainly to fill my stomach, because I eat in the cafeteria I'm used to the food and I can tolerate/somewhat enjoy it.  However eating with my friends distracts me from the sub-par food making my lunches more enjoyable
Snacks: Orange Juice, Coke, Fritos
-I like to drink juice when I'm sick because it hydrates my body and quenches my thirst, orange juice in particular tastes good and makes me feel healthy.
-I drank warm coke which doesn't make me feel particularly good, mainly because its warm and I was already hot, had the coke been more refreshing I would have felt better
-Fritos are incredibly salty and make me thirsty, although I was thirsty anyways so the fritos didn't really change anything, I ate them while watching tv 
Dinner: Chicken soup
-My mom made chicken soup because I'd been feeling sick, this brings back childhood memories and is one of the more nostalgic meals I've had, it made me think of snow days and winter nights when my mom would make soup when I came home from school.  While the soup is oily it does contain chicken, sausage and potatoes which are fairly healthy although I don't usually worry about oil since I'm not worried about gaining weight.      

No comments: