Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Food Habits Draft 2

I try to eat whatever I can to gain weight, mostly eating snack foods, soda etc.  My snacks are viewed as "un-healthy" when no food is completely "un-healthy".  What's unhealthy is the way that these foods are eaten, while we all love to point fingers at McDonalds their food is fine in moderation and when combined with exercise.  I don't say this just to defend my potato chips, even something like arsenic is technically non-lethal in small doses.  While these foods may contain preservatives and things like that, they still don't make you sick directly or have any long-term side effects (to the extent of my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong).  For someone like me who is skinny, with a fast metabolism and burns off calories though extensive exercise these foods are fine.  Most of my meals however include meats and other foods that contain proteins and fats to help me bulk up.  While I am trying to eat more vegetables I wouldn't order a salad in a restaurant any time soon, I don't seem to comprehend how a salad can become a meal simply by adding bacon bits.  As the old proverb goes "If it doesn't kill, it fattens" if it fattens work it off, its very simple.

No comments: